Anonymous: What are some easy healthy snacks you can buy at the store? :))
Fruits and veggies! Just slice them up and put them in ziploc bags or tupperware and you’re good to go:) I usually have
- broccoli or cauliflower dipped in dressing
- celery sticks with peanut butter
- snap peas
- cucumber slices
- cherry tomatoes
I also have hard boiled eggs a lot.
But if you’re looking for already packaged stuff or dry snacks that you can carry in a bag for a whole day or more,
- salmon jerky (or any lean meat, I personal don’t eat meat so idk LOL)
- unsalted/unflavored nuts, preferably raw. And you can mix them in a bowl with olive oil and different seasonings for flavor, wayyyyy less sodium
- freeze-dried fruits/veggies (normal dried fruit tends to have a shit ton of sugar)
- whole grain crackers
- gluten-free crackers/pretzels
- air-popped popcorn (as in not the kind with the shitty butter/hella sodium in the bag that you just throw in the microwave)
- protein bars (look at the labels for sodium and sugar content)
Anonymous: What does gpoy mean?
Gratuitous picture of yourself. Pretty much something that’s a representation of you/what you do.
dear-diary-im-getting-fit: MIA= missing in action, as far as I know...
Hahah very true! But I guess in the context of weight-loss, mia as in bulimia makes more sense..
Anonymous: What does UGW and MIA stand for?
UGW = ultimate goal weight
"mia" is short for bulimia? It may be an acronym for something that I’m not aware of though.
Anonymous: What's fitblr?
A fitness tumblr!
j-ust-do-it: This blog is so my gpoy omg. Especially the one about being excited to grocery shop. My mom buys me separate groceries from my family at Target (theirs are from Wal-Mart, and I don't like it there) but Target is so amazing. Sometimes I make my mom take me to The Fresh Market just to look at all the fantastic things there.
Lol I’m glad! And I LOVE Target groceries! So cheap too. =)